Loaders are used for filling and digging of roadbed engineering, aggregate and loading of asphalt mixture and cement concrete yard. In order to maintain the normal operation of the loader and prolong its service life, the various components of the loader must be systematically and carefully inspected, adjusted and cleaned to create good working conditions for the normal operation of the loader and prevent early wear and tear of the loader. All kinds of failures, give full play to the performance of the loader. Therefore, various maintenance work must be done carefully before and during the use of the loader.
First of all, the vehicle must be maintained in accordance with the requirements in the loader manual. It takes about 60 hours for the new car to travel in. During the travel in period, the following must be done:
1. Read the manual of the loader carefully and pay attention to every precaution in the manual.
2. During the running-in period, forward gears and backward gears, each gear should be evenly arranged for running-in. The load weight during the running-in period shall not exceed 70% of the rated load.
3. Pay attention to the lubrication of the machine and replace or add lubricating oil at the specified time.
4. You must always pay attention to the temperature of the gearbox, torque converter, front and rear axles, wheels and brake drums. If there is overheating, find out the reason and eliminate it.
5. During the walk-in period, it is advisable to load loose materials, and do not proceed too violently or hastily.
6. Check the temperature and connection of each component of the electrical system, power supply status of the generator, lighting and other working conditions.
7. Comprehensively check the tightening of bolts and nuts of each key component of the loader (engine, axle box, rim, drive shaft, etc.).
8. After the running-in period expires, clean the transmission oil pan filter, replace with new oil; and change the engine oil and transaxle oil.
Secondly, the loader should be regularly maintained according to the following stages:
Check the engine oil level, fuel tank oil level, water tank water level, brake fluid every day (every 10 hours) around the machine visually for any abnormalities and three leaks; check lights and gauges; check tire pressure and lubrication of each hinge Condition: Check the tightening condition of the bolts in key parts.
Every half month (every 100 hours), in addition to repeating the above daily inspection items, it is also necessary to clean the diesel tank fuel filter, engine cylinder head and torque converter oil cooler; check the battery liquid level and apply a thin layer of windshield on the joints ; Be sure to replace the front and rear drive axle gear oil.
Every month (every 250 hours), in addition to repeating the above half-month inspection items, check the tightening torque of the rim fixing bolts; check the front and rear axle oil levels; check the working device and the front and rear frame for cracks in the stressed welds; check Adjust the foot brake and emergency parking brake. It is important to check the engine: check the engine fan belt, compressor and generator belts for tightness and damage; check the engine intake system air filter service indicator, if the indicator yellow piston rises to the red area, it should be cleaned or replaced Air cleaner element.
In addition to repeating the above monthly inspection items every three months (every 500 hours), the connecting bolts of the front and rear axles and the frame must be checked and tightened; the engine oil must be replaced, and the oil filter element must be replaced: check the engine valve clearance and clean the diesel tank to refuel and Suction filter; check the steering system, the empty stroke of the steering wheel.
Every six months (every 1000 hours), in addition to repeating the above inspection items every three months, it is also necessary to check and replace the transmission oil, clean the oil filter and oil pan; check the operation of the engine, and replace the diesel filter of the engine; Check various temperature gauges and pressure gauges; replace the drive axle gear oil and the oil return filter element of the hydraulic oil tank; check the brake booster and replace the brake oil.
Every year (every 2000 hours), in addition to repeating the above semi-annual inspection items, the engine must be overhauled according to the diesel engine manual; the transmission and the oil and hydraulic oil for the front and rear axles; check the working conditions of the foot brake and parking brake, If necessary, disassemble and check the friction lining wear. Clean and check the seals and springs of the brake booster, replace the brake fluid, and check the sensitivity of the brake; check the flexibility of the steering system by measuring the natural settlement of the cylinder, checking the sealing of the distribution valve and the working cylinder; checking the working device , Frame, and rim welds.
Finally, pay attention to the following points in the use of the loader:
1. When replacing hydraulic oil, brake fluid, gear oil and lubricating oil, you must use the model specified by the loader manufacturer. Pay special attention to the different types of brake fluids that cannot be mixed.
2. In winter (generally the temperature is below -5°C), the engine should be warmed up before starting, and the engine should be warmed up to above 30-40°C before starting. The water tank should be filled with antifreeze (for vehicles that do not use antifreeze in winter, all the cooling water in the water tank, engine block, and heater must be drained when the machine is not working).
3. It is strictly forbidden for the user to modify the loader without authorization, and the manufacturer is not responsible for the quality problems caused by the modified bow.
4. The diesel used by the loader must be pure and precipitated for at least 72 hours. The diesel grade should meet the specified requirements.
5. The hydraulic transmission oil used in the gearbox and torque converter, and the hydraulic oil used in the hydraulic system must be clean.
6. Diesel engine outlet water temperature is higher than 60°C and engine oil temperature is higher than 50°C before full load operation is allowed. Engine water temperature and engine oil temperature during operation should not exceed 95°C. The oil temperature of the torque converter does not exceed 120°C. It should be stopped for cooling when the oil temperature exceeds the allowable value for heavy-duty operation.
7. The power of the diesel engine used by the loader decreases with the increase in altitude, ambient temperature and relative temperature. For this reason, when using the loader, you must pay attention to the local environmental conditions. According to the “Diesel Engine Operation and Maintenance Manual” The requirements in the power correction table give the actual power of the diesel engine under local conditions.
The above is all the introduction about the maintenance of the loader. We hope that through our sharing, the majority of users will have a new understanding of the maintenance of the loader, and regular and reasonable maintenance of the loader will extend its service cycle.