LTD220H road roller main features
1. Power system: Cummins B-series extra-pressure diesel engine, huge power man coeffciency, compliable for the operating condition above 4000meters attitude.
2. Total hydraulic pressure, total drive frequency and radiation conversion, articulated direction change, two stepless speed changes, advanced technology: Blocking the oil supply to brake the vehicle, safe and reliable;
3. Streamline outline, circular windshield glass and curvy hood form a unique style;
4. Hydraulic pump and vibrating motors are of the 90 series made by the American manufacturer SAUER or the German manufacturer REXROTH.
5. Equipped with padfoot or removal padfoot as option.
LTD220H road roller main parameters
|Vertical, water cooled, direct injection
|Rated fuel consumption
|Main Technical Specification
|Static linear load
|Drum shell thickness
|Centrifugal force(high ampl.)
|Centrifugal force(low ampl.)
|SAUER/REXROTH piston pump
|SAUER/REXROTH piston motor
|Dual wheel drive
|Front axle load
|Rear axle load
|Articulated frame, hydraulic steering
|Min. steering radius
|7500mm ( outer side),5400mm (inner side)
|Oil-cut off braking
|Hand operated drum brake
|Drive alxe central gear box
|Engine crank case
LTD220H road roller is equipped with Cummins turbocharged diesel engine, which has a large power storage. It adopts the hydraulic all-wheel traction transmission mode and has a variable-frequency variable-amplitude rapping device, SAUER/REXROTH planetary reducer, and built-in wet multi-plate brakes. When fuel is off, braking is automatically applied, so it is safe and reliable. It has a high-strength fully closed driver’s cabin. Besides, there is an optional digital display-type compactness detector so as to guarantee the quality of compacting.