LT210 road roller
LT210 effect powerful centrifugal force and great static linear load, They are suitable for non-cohesive materials, such as sandy soil, gravel, crushed stones, rock fillings and slightly cohesive soils, designed for large foundation constructions such as high-class highways, mines, dams, airports, harbors, railways and industrial areas etc
LT210 road roller main features
1) Mechanical travel drive, double amplitude, hydraulic vibration and steering with optimal function/price ratio and reliable performance.
2) Reliable YC6108G diesel engine for convenient operation and maintenance.
3) Two sets of brake devices, a hand brake and foot pedal brake, assures the machine’s safety and dependability.
4) Spacious and comfortable cab mounted on top quality rubber damping elements.
5) World advanced technology is adopted for the hydraulic vibration technology, high in reliability, simple and convenient in maintenance, and low in cost.
6) Equipped with padfoot or removal padfoot as option.
LT210 road roller parameters
|Type||Vertical, water cooled, direct injection|
|Rated fuel consumption||215g/kw·h|
|Main Technical Specification|
|Static linear load||230N/cm|
|Drum shell thickness||24mm|
|Centrifugal force(high ampl.)||240KN|
|Centrifugal force(low ampl.)||130KN|
|Type||Mechanical drive(gear box)|
|Drive type||Rear wheel drive|
|Front axle load||6000kg|
|Rear axle load||4000kg|
|Type||Articulated frame, hydraulic steering|
|Steering cylinder||Two cylinders|
|Steering pump||Gear pump|
|Min. steering radius||6500mm ( outer side),4870mm (inner side)|
|Service brake||Disc brake, actuate rear wheels|
|Parking brake||Hand operated drum brake|
|Engine crank case||16L|