YTO TS100L wet earth bulldozer (2014 new model. on sale)
YTO TS100L bulldozer features
1. Engine: Choose the engine produced with British Ricardo joint-venture technology, which conforms to National II emission standard, and features low noise, large torque, energy efficient and environmental friendliness.
2. Main clutch: Choose dry, multi-disk and constant combining clutch which features big torque reserve and high reliability.
3. Gearbox: Choose 4F+2R mechanical gear-shifting gearbox, simply operating, conveniently maintaining, reliably using.
4. Steering clutch: Choose dry and multi-disk turning clutch, manually operating with hydraulically-assisted, easily maintaining, lightly and conveniently operating.
5. Transmission: Choose two stages, straight teeth, big modulus gear transmission, stronger carrying capacity, and higher reliability.
6. Cab: Adopt comfortable operating space, and air conditioning is optional.
7. Environmental conditions: This machine is suitable for high depression wetlands, muddy and soft operating conditions, such as hydropower projects, farmland transformation, riverside and ponds.
YTO TS100L bulldozer parameters
|Max towing force||kN||95|
|Engine rated power /speed||kw/ r/min||81/2300|
|Fuel consumption of the engine||g/km.h||≤242|
|Engine max torque||N.m||400|
|Forward 1-4 gears||km/h||2.6～10.4|
|Reverse 1-2 gears||km/h||3.7～6.7|
|Track board width||mm||900|
|Blade max lifting height||mm||1008|
|Blade max digging depth||mm||365|
|Towing equipment||/||swing type|